The membership of the Evans Middle School Chapter of the National Junior Honor Society has been earned by the effective demonstration of the four qualities held in high esteem by the society: Leadership, Scholarship, Service, Citizenship and Character.
APPLICATIONS FOR 18-19 NJHS AND OFFICERS - GO TO APPLICATION TAB
MEETINGS: Meetings will be held on 2nd Tuesday of every month. Meeting dates will be announced. A Remind will be sent as well as the NJHS board will be updated. It is located by the library. Let your coach or teacher know you will be missing practice, rehearsal or sectionals *IN ADVANCE.* They are supportive of NJHS, as long as they have advance notice.
- Leadership: Members are to attend and participate in NJHS meetings. NJHS members are expected to be positive leaders in and out of the classroom.
- Scholarship: Members must maintain a minimum grade average of 90%.
- Service: Members are expected to volunteer for 8 hours of community/school service per school year. Service projects will be available throughout the year.
- Citizenship: Members are expected to follow school/civic rules and participate positively in the community. Members must remain free of disciplinary referrals.
- Character: Members are expected to be honest, trustworthy, and dependable in all things.
For information, please contact Ms. Amber Stephens at email@example.com